In order to be able to link own domain address to your Hotglue.me site first you need to purchase that domain name.
1) Search for a Domain Registrar of your choice. Every country has its local Domain Registrars that allow to register domains in your country's TLD (Top Level Domain), for example .de for Germany, .nl for the Netherlands, .co.uk for the UK. Most Domain Registrars will also let you get a domain name in international TLDs such as .com, .org, .net etc.
2) After you have purchased a domain name make sure you can control its DNS settings. Some Registrars don't include this option in standard offer.
3) In the Control Panel of your domain account search for a section called DNS settings or Server address. You should have a choice of setting A and AAAA type record. These records define which web-server will be hosting your site. In our case it will have to be the hotglue.me server.
4) Set A field to contain 126.96.36.199
5) Set AAAA field to contain 2a01:7c8:aaaa:1d6:5054:ff:fe45:eddb
6) After you have made changes to your DNS settings you might have to wait for a few hours for this change to apply.
7) Go to http://hotglue.me/account page and go to Own domain section. Using the form on that page check that your domain address (i.e. mysite.me) is properly linked to Hotglue.me Only after this test is completed (you need to get an 'OK') can you proceed further.
8) Viola! Once you have successfully linked your domain addtess to your Hotglue.me account your page will be accessible by both addresses.
ADVICE: clear your browser cache if you have problems viewing your site on the new address. Modern browsers cache addresses too, so you might be getting a wrong impression that the domain linking did not work when in fact it's just your browser showing you the old version of the site.
How to Register a Domain Name, video guide: http://www.ehow.com/how_2114_register-domain-name.html
Domain Name Registrar, Wikipedia page: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Domain_name_registrar
ICANN FAQ, about TLDs and domain names: http://www.icann.org/en/about/learning/faqs
Check your DNS records, IntoDNS service: http://www.intodns.com